Diameter: 18MM 20MM 25MM 32MM 35MM 38MM 45MM 50MM 58MM 65MM 75MM 102MM
Total length: 100MM, Thread: 5/8-11(Make sure it can be installed on your machine,popular in North America)
Application and Notice
Which Material or Condition?
- Drilling hard granite, marble, engineering stone, concrete, brick,masonry and all similar materials
- Ideal for drilling the faucet mounting holes in stone countertops, plumbing lines in showers and vanities
- Dry or Wet Drilling - use wet will greatly prolong the segment life
- With 5/8-Inch-11 Thread; Easily operate on Angle Grinder
- If you fit them on drill or other machine, you need an adapter, such as SDS, hex, Round plus shank...
- Do not use this bit in hammer or Impact mode
- Do not give too much pressure or sway the core bits when working
- If find hard to drill, take a break and check the segments.
- If the segment become blunt, please try to sharp it by drilling a hole on the abrasive concrete and then continue to drill the hard material.
SUPREME Grade and Special bond matrix extends drilling life and improve the working efficiency
Laser welded technology avoid segments off when dry working
Turbo segments provide aggressive drilling speed (32mm & above)
Ideal for drilling the faucet mounting holes in stone countertops, plumbing lines in showers and vanities
Vacuum brazed side protection offers clean cut & steel core protection (inside and outside both, 20MM & above )
Dry or Wet Drilling - use wet will greatly prolong the segment life
How to Use Laser Welded Core Drill Bits(Graphic)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.